What data do we collect?
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; contact preferences; and other similar information.
- We use technologies such as cookies, clear gifs, log files and flash cookies for several purposes, such as internal analytics and understanding your interactions with our site and services. The information we collect includes IP Address, device and browser characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, language preferences, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our website and other technical information.
How do we collect your data?
- Voluntarily complete a contact form, customer survey or provide feedback on any of our pages or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
To enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources such as:
- public databases,
- joint marketing partners,
- affiliate programs, data providers,
- as well as from other third parties.
This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behaviour data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
How will we use your data?
- Fulfil our contract with you
- Process and respond to your request and/or inquiry
- Send you marketing and promotional communications such as special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, we process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honour this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How do we store your data?
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Fiare Consulting from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Fiare Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact info(at)fiare.com.
What are your data protection rights?
The right to access – You have the right to request Fiare Consulting for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fiare correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fiare Consulting to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fiare Consulting erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: fiareconsulting.com
What are cookies?
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
We use Google Products such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook and Leadfeeder, which provides statistics on how many visitors our website has, interactions on our website, user source, etc.
What types of cookies do we use?
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Advertising: Fiare Consulting uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Fiare Consulting sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.